Letzte Änderung am 2020-05-26 11:54:25 durch Oksana Neopagitova
# Projectmanagement - Selftest 2
_<span class="right">Inhalte von Prof. Dr. Kurt Englmeier</p>_
1. The project life cycle is comprised of which of the following?
2. Marcy, the project manager for the ERP Project, is about to complete the project phase review. The completion of a project phase is also known as which of the following?
A. A lesson learned
B. A kill point
C. Earned value management
D. Conditional advancement
3. Which of the following is not a key stakeholder in a project that creates a service internal to an organization?
A. The project manager
B. External customers
C. Project vendors
D. Project team members
4. Of the following management skills, which will a project manager use most?
C. Influencing the organization
5. Managing a project is best described as which one of the following?
A. Establishing direction
B. Functional controls over the project team and stakeholders
C. Consistently producing key results expected by stakeholders
D. Motivating and inspiring the project team to produce results that are expected by project stakeholders
6. When will stakeholders have the most inf luence over a project's product?
A. At the end of the project
B. During scope verification
C. At the start of a project
D. At the start of each phase
7. Which of the following is an example of negotiation?
B. Formal communications
D. Scope creep
8. You are the project manager for your organization. Inf luencing your organization requires which of the following?
A. An understanding of the organizational budget
B. Research and documentation of proven business cases
C. An understanding of formal and informal organizational structures
D. Positional power
9. Your global project is sabotaged by rumors and gossip about the project deliverable. This is an example of:
A. Cultural achievability
B. Cultural influences within the project team
C. Project team mutiny
D. Ineffective planning
10. What is the difference between a standard and a regulation?
A. Standards are mandatory; regulations are not.
B. Standards are optional; regulations are not.
C. Regulations and standards are essentially the same.
D. Regulations are usually mandatory; standards may be seen as guidelines.
11. All of the following are examples of stakeholders that have a positive inf luence on a project except for which one?
A. Business leaders in a community affected by a commercial development project
B. Team members that will receive a bonus if the project is successful
C. Employees that prefer the older version of the software that a project is replacing
D. Functional managers that want your project to complete so their employees can move onto other projects
12. Which of the following is an example of a deliverable at the end of the requirements-gathering phase in a software design project?
A. Responsibility matrix creation
B. Detail design document
C. Business needs
D. Project team assembled
13. You are the project manager for the ERP Project. Your organization uses a PMO. The primary purpose of a project office is to:
A. Support the project managers
B. Support the project sponsor
C. Support the project team
D. Identify the stakeholders
14. Which of the following best describes a project deliverable?
A. The resources used by the project to complete the necessary work
B. The resources exported from the project as a result of the project work
C. The end result of a project planning session
D. The tangible good or service created by the project team
15. At what point in a project would a kill point be acceptable?
A. When a project team member is not performing as planned
B. When a project reaches the end of a project phase
C.When a project reaches the end of its budget
D.When a project manager determines the project team cannot continue
16. Of the following, which is not an exit criterion?
A. Customer sign-offs
B. Quality metrics
C. Stakeholder analysis
D. Regulatory inspections
17. The compilation of all the phases within a project equates to
A. The project life cycle
B. The product life cycle
C. Project completion
D. Project processes
18. Management has asked Nancy to determine if a project concept is valid and can be completed using a reasonable amount of time and finances. Management is asking for which of the following?
A. Kill points
B. Cost and time estimates
C. A project case study
D. A feasibility study
19. Henry, the project manager of the MHB Project, has allowed a subsequent project phase to begin before the predecessor phase is complete. This is an example of which of the following?
B. Fast tracking
C. Risk management
D. Tandem scheduling
20. Which of the following describes the early stages of a project?
A. High costs and high demand for resources
B. A high demand for change
C. A high demand for project team time
D. Low costs and low demand for resources
21. At which point is the risk of failure the least but the consequence of failure the highest?
A. During the early stages
B. During the middle stages
C. During the final stages
D. Risk of failure is even across all project phases
22. Tracey is the project manager of the KHG Project. Her organization is a classic functional environment. Her level of authority as a project manager can be best
described as which of the following?
23. Project team members are most likely to work full-time on a project in which of the following organizational structures?
B. Weak matrix
C. Strong matrix
24. A project with much risk and reward is most likely to be accepted in which of the following?
A. An entrepreneurial company
B. A heavily regulated company
C. A nonprof it organization
D. A community
25. Where can a project manager expect to receive templates?
A. Commercial databases
B. The project off ice
C. The project sponsor
D. Project Management Information System (PMIS)
Bearbeitet am 2017-08-16 15:08:19 von ClaudiaMichel
Bearbeitet am 2016-09-27 12:29:29 von NicoleHennemann
Die älteste bekannte Version dieser Seite wurde von RonnyGertler am 2012-12-12 19:31:53 erstellt